RESEARCH DAY revolves around presentations and debate around
the role of the user/audience as a creative participant/performer
in responsive environments and interactive spaces.
It looks at identifying the processes of user engagement in
the work and exploring how creative participation is enabled.
Practical examples of research methodologies and evaluation
of results will be discussed and presented.
Content and Topics
1. Research questions and methods
2. User as creator/performer concepts
3. User Interface design and use
- T-Garden and tx0om –Nat Muller/Pam Harling-Challis
- Whisper and Trajet – Susan Kozel/Thecla Schriphorst
- Future Physical- Debbi Lander/Steve Boxer
- Arts Council PlayGarden – Simone Hewer
- Intelligent City – Sophia Lycouris and Yacov Sharir
- kondition pluriel – Martin Kusch and Marie Claude
Debbi Lander - Development Director - shinkansen/Future Physical
Steve Boxer - -writer/games journalist